Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rest in Peace Samantha!


Rest in Peace Samantha
She was my Princess, Little Diva and Baby Girl. Yesterday I had to make the decision to let her go. Samantha was 18 years old and had a good long life. I'll miss her waiting for me in the kitchen when I get up in the morning - ready to tell me what she wanted for breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and bedtime snack and all the goodies inbetween. I'll miss her sitting on my lap while we watched our favorite shows "Sex and the City" and "Grey's Anatomy". Most of all, I'll miss her sassy attitude and running commentary about life as a Princess Cat.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Kimmers. She was l loved and one could not have asked for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss, Auntie. You gave her a great life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was a princess! I remember her fascination with all things girly (fingernail polish, etc.) when I visited her. Plus she and her brother George and her teenage mom, Jenny will always have a place in my heart, since they were the last thing I saw before I drove up to Seattle and left my babygirl at the University of Washington.

    ReplyDelete