Friday, November 19, 2010

Meet My New BFFs

It's pretty sad when your new BFFs are a bottle of DayQuil, throat spray and a box of tissues. And it's just downright pathetic when your shot glass contains Nyquil instead of tequila. It's really sad when you call it a night and it's only 6:30 PM. Even sadder because you've been in bed all day. And all your trash cans are overflowing with used tissues. Even the cats are avoiding you because your constant sneezing has disrupted their naps. The husband routinely sticks a mirror under your nose to make sure you are still breathing. This pretty much sums up the last few days for me. I caught some nasty bug at the beginning of this week and it's spanked my ass! So excuse me, I've got to go hang out with my new BFFs . . .

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry you picked up a nasty cold while you were playing at my house! Take care of you. Love, Sista Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I LOVE your slideshow of Golden Retrievers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh...such a sad but funny entry

    ReplyDelete