Sunday, February 6, 2011

*!*&@ My Auntie Kimmers Says

Hey, have you been getting sinus headaches too? I don't know if it's that time of the year or what but Julio! (Jesus's brother) I have had my share of sinus headaches lately.

Hey! How is your heart? February is American Heart Association "Go Red for Women" month. Heart disease is the number 1 killer of women and only 55% of women realize this. Do you know your numbers (blood pressure and cholesterol)? My paternal grandmother died of a stroke at only age 58. My dear beloved maternal grandma died of heart disease at only age 69. This is serious stuff Ladies! The amazing women (and fellow) I work with, got together on Friday, Feb. 4 and wore red in honor of Go Red for Women.
Love your heart and energize your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment